Pranayama Online Course
September 1 @ 8:00 am - October 1 @ 5:00 pm$95
This introductory Pranayama course is designed to give you an understanding of breathing and meditation.
In this course you will learn how to use your breath as a tool to begin controlling different systems in your body, take care of your mind and become more aware on a deeper soul level, connecting to your true nature.
I will teach you how to use the power of the breath to:
- Clear your mind and sharpen your awareness
- Increase energy, health, and mental balance
- Energize or calm your body and mind
- Become aware of the deeper layers of the self
Some of the techniques learned in this Pranayama course:
- Yogic Breathing
- Ujjayi Pranayama
- Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Kaki mudra Pranayama
- Nadi Shodhana Pranayama
- Pranava Pranayama
- Bhramari Pranayama
- Udgeeth Pranayama
- Guided meditations, breathing and Pranayama sessions
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- From beginner to advanced yoga practitioner
Who this course is for:
- Everyone that wants to learn more about the power of breathing. People that want to deepen their yoga practice and yoga instructors. Anyone interested in this subject matter.
Course is set up as 5 pre-recorded modules you can follow at your own pace and comfort of home.
- September 1 @ 8:00 am
- October 1 @ 5:00 pm